The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by writers who will publish their scientific work in publication media. The basic norm in conducting publications is prioritizing, moral, scientific integrity, and honesty of the writer.
- Moral; able to distinguish good and bad behavior in writing.
- Scientific integrity; uphold the rules, nature and scientific truths, so as not to sacrifice them for any purpose.
- Honesty; what the author does is in accordance with the actual objective conditions, and does not do things that should not be done in research / writing (misconduct).
Code of ethics that must be fulfilled by Authors who will publish scientific articles in the As-Sabiqun Journal:
- The author must uphold scientific conduct, understand the benefits and risks of the published writings.
- Published articles are free of misconduct, including: Fabrication, data forgery (falsification), and Plagiarism / autoplagiarism.
- Authors must include adequate citations in all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of their research.
- Articles published in their fields of study are appropriate or relevant to the field of science of the As-Sabiqun Journal : Islamic Studies and Education.
- Published articles do not cause conflicts with certain parties or potentially disturb the community.
- The authors listed in the published article are truly those who are competent and have significant contributions in writing the article.
- The author does not do a double publication of this article that will be published (double manuscript submission) to a journal or other means of publication, simultaneously.
- Parts or whole published articles have never been published in other publications.
- Published articles are the original results of research, ideas or thoughts of the author, which are guaranteed a free plagiarism statement written above the seal by the author.
For every writer in the As-Sabiqun Journal is required to fill out a Statement that explains that the article has never been published in any Journal or conference / seminar. Example Statement letter can be downloaded on the Statement Letter or on the link format doc .