Focus and Scope
As-Sabiqun : Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia DIni (p-ISSN : 2656-4912 and e-ISSN : 2656-4785), is an interdisciplinary publication of original research and writing on elementary education. The journal aims to provide a forum for scholarly understanding of the field of education and plays an important role in promoting the process that accumulated knowledge, values, and skills. Scientific manuscript dealing with elementary education topics are particularly welcome to be submitted. The journal encompasses research articles, original research report, and scientific reviews in education in any fields including:
- Early Childhood Development includes Religious and Moral, Cognitive, Language, Social-Emotional, Physical-Motoric, and Art Values;
- Elementary Education Learning Practice;
- Education, which includes materials, curriculums, methods, strategies, media, design, psychology, and evaluation;
- Elementary Education Theory;
- Learning content of Islamic Education includes learning of al-Qur'an Hadith, Akidah Akhlak, Fiqh, and History of Islamic Culture.