About the Journal
AS-SABIQUN : Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini (p-ISSN : 2656-4912 and e-ISSN : 2656-4785) is an interdisciplinary publication of original research and articles on Islamic Studies and Educational Sciences. This journal was published by Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini (PIAUD) STIT Palapa Nusantara Lombok - NTB which was published six times a year, January, March, May, July, September, and November with a minimum of 5 articles. The journal aims to provide a forum for scholarly understanding of the field of education and plays an important role in promoting the process that accumulated knowledge, values, and skills. Scientific manuscript dealing with Islamic Studies and Educational Sciences topics are particularly welcome to be submitted. The journal encompasses research articles, original research report, and scientific reviews in education in any fields including:
- Early Childhood Development includes Religious and Moral, Cognitive, Language, Social-Emotional, Physical-Motoric, and Art Values;
- Elementary Education Learning Practice;
- Education, which includes materials, curriculums, methods, strategies, media, design, psychology, and evaluation;
- Elementary Education Theory;
- Learning content of Islamic Education includes learning of al-Qur'an Hadith, Akidah Akhlak, Fiqh, and History of Islamic Culture.
Editorial Team invites academics, lecturers and researchers to contribute according to the scope above. Articles can be submitted online, by registering as a author (Online Submissions). This journal is an open access journal which means that all freely available content is used. Users are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or cite to the full text of the article, or use it for other legitimate purposes, without asking permission from the publisher or author.