Pengaruh Pacaran terhadap Akhlak Siswa di SMK Muhammadiyah Karanganyar
In the era of cultural globalization or trends that consider dating as something normal before entering the level of marriage. Negative things began to happen among teenagers due to adopting a dating culture. The changing times were then made a scapegoat and adultery was considered modern and dating was a trend. If teenagers cannot control their puberty, they can fall into negative things, even though in the view of Islam dating is clearly forbidden. Today's teenagers mostly follow Western dating culture or trends which are very influential on children's religion, ethics and morality. The purpose of this study was to determine the factors that influence dating behavior and also to find out the impact of courtship on children's morality. The method in this study uses a quantitative approach. The population is the students of SMK Muhammadiyah Karanganyar which collects 99 students, the sampling technique in this study uses a total sampling technique. Total sampling technique is taking all subjects to be studied. The tool used in the research is a questionnaire. The results of this study indicate that there is an influence of morality on students at SMK Muhammadiyah Karanganyar, this is shown from the results of the t test that the significant value is 0.000 <0.05, namely 0.000 <1.071. The correlation between variable X and variable Y is quite strong, namely 0.376. The correlation results show that the effect of courtship on the morals of SMK Muhammadiyah Karanganyar students is 0.878 or 87.8% while the remaining 12.2% is external influence.