For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Jurnal Nusantara (can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF JURNAL NUSANTARA
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals.
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, education, management and islamic studies.
- The manuscript can be written either in Indonesian or in English. The manuscript is written with Garamond of font 12 with 1.5 spacing and one column format.
- The manuscript begins with abstract of 100-150 words written in Indonesian and English.
- The English-language abstracts are typed slanted with font of 12.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a manuscript is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, as well as the benefits of the research, (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research, (c) Results and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusion: written in the form of a summary and if necessary, each paragraph containing conclusions of the research can be given serial numbers. (e) bibliography: arranged alphabetically refers to the APA Style of Citation.
- Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references.
- Article Format has met the Style Guide of Jurnal Nusantara.
- The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other journals.
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, and falsification of data.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The format of article is subject to the Style Guide of Jurnal Nusantara( NUSANTARA TEMPLATE )
- The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other publishers.